Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Thanksgiving 2008
Phil & I will be alone this holiday--Phil's mom will be here so I guess that's not completely alone. We are planning a fine meal as usual followed by the annual viewing of "A Christmas Story" to properly begin our holiday season. On Friday, we will trek out to find a fabulous tree for the family room. Which we will put lights on and then leave undecorated until our whole little family (of six now) converges on us December 13th. A decorating party will then begin complete with spiked eggnog (okay so it will have Sprite in it...) and likely some cheeky moments when our sons-in-law will do vulgar things with icicles like last year. Our very pregnant Michelle will probably knock down as many ornaments as she places on the tree but the very smug and swift Kristin will probably come to her rescue--or push her over. (Kristin is quite unpredictable when it comes to her mischevious nature.) Then I suppose the games will begin and I will likely be heard saying something like "this is not a rumpus room!" while Phil will probably be telling us to be more quiet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I resent the ornament joke! ha ha ha My husband will probably do vulgar things with icicles I cannot deny that! I just want to set the record straight that the picture posted of Rebel must have been years ago because he is so much fatter than that now, not to mention that the camera should add ten pounds not take it away! That little heffer....
are you kidding me, rumpus room....let's be honest that was formally know as phil's naked room.
Post a Comment