Just couldn't resist posting these! Michelle was feeling nostalgic and was quite clever in tracking down a meaningful gift for Kristin this year: A genuine Water Baby! Anyone who knew Kristin as a small tyke will recall the lifelike doll attached to her hip 24/7 for a couple of years. They will also recall a certain black and white polka dot skirt and headband (for the unruly hair) that she used to adorn herself with. In the true spirit of reflection, Michelle also found a fun substitute for the skirt and headband which I will not profile due to sensorship. However, here are the pics with the new "baby". Notice that to be fully authentic, Kristin had to remove all the doll's clothes as her first water baby was always naked!
Even Cody got into the act. Note the picture of Cody...almost looking tenderly at the new "baby"
After the giggles, Michelle and Josh serenaded Kristin with an unforgettable rendition of the birthday song and we ate very cold birthday cake (almost still frozen due to having to work late) and previewed Kristin's latest fashion finds. I still can't believe my baby is 22!
In other good news...Michelle, Josh & Wyatt will be visiting again from June 24th through July 7th. I can hardly wait! I have a list a mile long of fun things we have to do but we have to leave time for them to get out on their own and hang with Josh's family and their friends. I'm thinking camping, fishing, barbeque, great restaurants, babysitting Wyatt (It's gotta happen!), birthday parties and late nights. Glad summer's coming!
Monday, May 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So so cute! HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRISTIN!
Post a Comment